Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mind Over Matter

Sometimes the only thing holding you back are your own words of "I Can't"

There are times when I personally feel like the harder I try to be good, the harder the adversary sends the wirl-winds. "Master the tempest is raging" is my call towards the heavens and then I remember that trials are for my good. It is at this point I know it is time to brace myself and stand firm having trust and faith in the Lord.

"Most of our obstacles would melt away if, instead of cowering before them, we should make up our minds to walk boldly through them." --Orison Marden--

We all wish we did things perfectly. I know there has been a times in my life I could go back and change. Perhaps it was a relationship I hadn't made or a harsh word that could have been prevented. Yet I also feel like those experiences I learned from and now strive not to repeat. Learn, change, and move on, trying each day to be the better you!

Honestly I don't think we realize just how much each one of impacts those around us. Being ourselves gives "others the right to do the same" (Our Greatest Fear quote).

Perspective is a key to a new understanding, a new view, perhaps a change of opinion. A challenge to myself is to try to prevent those things I regret from the past and constantly think, "how can this person impact my life?" and "What can I learn from this experience?" and last but not least "Love being Beautiful me". God loves me, you, and all of us. May I never forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment