Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Dream Come True!













A dream has come true! I have been accepted to the London Study Abroad through Brigham Young University (BYU). Rich in culture and an incredible history behind this Nation that will make the entirety of this experience--AMAZING!
Also this weekend is one of those awesome and rare 3 day weekends for overloaded-stressed college students, like myself, who are able to visit home. :) This has been such a treat. There has been much relaxing and lots of family time.
One of the things we did as a family was go to the Mountain View High School performance entitled, "Timeless Movies". It was here I met Richard Sharrah from Kid History. YES! I like Kid History! :) quite a lot actually and I was so excited to meet Richard Sharrah! He is such a nice guy and super tall. He also said that they just finished filming #8 and that it will be out soon!! YAY!! (happy news for all kid history fans alike).
Some awesome things are happening in my life and I am so excited to continue my experinces and work towards my goals! Life, ready or not, Here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment