Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WEEK 6 -- 04/09/13


Wow! That went fast! Kaitlyn flew from Beunos Aires, Argentina to Montevideo, Uruguay yesterday, on April 9th. She spent almost 6 weeks at the MTC there.  Uruguay is not going to know what hit them!   
--Keisha

Hello Family & Friends!

Can you believe the spiritual upliftment that came to us this weekend from General Conference?! I am amazed by it and feel so blessed by the Lord. A renewal of strength, of happiness, of faith. I feel edified and uplifted. 

I feel like my Spanish is improving!! We leave at 4:30 am on Tuesday, April 9th, and I cannot tell you how excited I am to go. I packed my bags and they all are under 50 lbs!! WAHOO! :D 

Scripture of this week Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." 

I feel like so much has happened, so much growth has occurred since I last emailed you. MY NEW email/P-day is MONDAY!! :D 

I loved the package you sent me mom!! Thank you! I loved and very much needed the talk you gave me by Jeffrey r. Holland. I so far have been satisfied with the things I brought. Be happy FAMILY! I love you.

KALEB!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Be strong and of a Good Courage, BE NOT afraid neither be thou dismayed, for the Lord THY God is with you withersoever thou goest.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Hermana Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment