Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Photos from Argentina CCM--MTC!

I'm in Argentina! With the Elders from the Uruguay mission district!

My companionship and the mission CCM leaders.

Room 103's "Totally Righteous Hermanas" at the C.C.M!
Buenos Aires, Argentina Temple -- next door to the CCM!

Me and Elder Borgardus

Me in front of the Argentina MTC -- CCM!

Mi Latina Compañeras!

Mis compañeras!!!! Hermana West in the middle and Hermana Coles!

My dear Hermana Gonzaléz (left) and Hermana Olmos (right)!

The mission district that just left yesterday and they are like "Hermana Hansen hop into the photo!" So i did!

All of us sisters from America at the Buenos Aires temple.

Me and the girls from the Moroní district. Hermana Olson and Hermana Soderggeres (middle).

Elders in my district-- Bogardus, Ramirez, Ipson, Poulter, and Ve´e

My whole district!!!

Our crazy latinos!

No comments:

Post a Comment